The values and success of Saunders Insurance Agency can all be attributed to our founder Howard Baker Saunders. Howard joined the insurance business upon completing his degree at The Ohio State University where he won 2 Big Ten championships in golf. In 1951 Howard joined the Robinson-Davis-Saunders Agency and in 1964 rolled the agency into what is today’s Saunders Insurance Agency LLC. Howard’s guiding principle was simple: protect what matters most to people.
That principle has stuck with Saunders Insurance Agency as we enter the family’s 3rd generation of operations. SIA now offers all forms of insurance for your personal, small business, commercial, or agribusiness needs. We specialize in employee benefits, commercial property and liability, professional liability, public entities, farm, and personal insurance. For individuals, SIA offers a variety of coverage solutions for your home, farm, autos, life, and toys (classic cars, boats, cycles, ATVs, RVs).
As a Trusted Choice Independent Agency, SIA holds ourselves to some unusually high standards because you’re a person, not a policy. As Trusted Choice® agents, we bring more to the table. We give you more options, prices you’ll love, and the support to make the whole process easy. That’s our pledge to you, and all of our clients. And if we ever come up short on these commitments, please let us know so we can make it right. Our Pledge of Performance promises that we will:
- Work with you to identify the insurance services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.